Happy April! I feel like it was January a few days ago, but nonetheless, here we are at the beginning of a new month 🙂 I want to do more of the things that make me HAPPY and less of the things that I know aren’t helping.
- As always, done is better than perfect.
- Practice gratitude in word and in action. I think it can be really easy to compare yourself to other people, and it’s an exhausting game that you’ll ultimately lose. I want to focus in on what I have to be grateful for – which is SO SO much! So keeping in mind that gratitude when talking with others and making sure people know that I appreciate them, too.
- Try new things! So many things, so little time it always seems like. And there’s always something daunting about trying something out for the first time, but the only worse thing than failing at that new thing is to not try at all! So here goes.
- Smile more! At people I walk past, at strangers, at friends, at the person who I’m ordering coffee from.
- No social media when I first wake up or right before bed. A few seconds quickly turns into minutes spent scrolling and scrolling. I want to start and end my day social-media free.
- Stretch every day. I have been loving getting into yoga and stretching more and I feel like I’ve really made great progress. A small little task that will bring me joy each day.
- Know you are talented! This one is a biggie – I’m starting to become more confident in my creative works, and I want to own it! It’s really scary sharing my photos and videos with the world, but I know this is only the beginning for me and I have so many things and ideas to share!
What are your monthly intentions? Comment below!
Oh, also I finally launched @brunchiebabe on Instagram, so go follow me there and keep livin’ with me on @livinasleah.